Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi!

I created another boy card. They really are more difficult for me because simple is generally more with them (especially when I get eager to pull out ribbon and punches lol ). I took a great digital image by Angelique Kramer aka Sliekje and coloured it with water colour pencils and a blender pen. I inked the edges in green. I matted it with a piece of blue card stock that I ran through my Cuttlebug with a Tim Holtz Bricks embossing folder, which I then inked with CTMH Indian Corn Blue to bring out the embossing. I placed some ATB paper on the base and added the matted image to the right side. The left side still needed something, so I added some blue ribbon as well as cotton string (in an attempt to make it a little more grungy and less girly... did it work? lol ). I also added a red photo turn to the bottom right of the image, and inked the edges of the card with CTMH Indian Corn Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien