Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Welcome

Over the holidays I took the time to work on a canvas for my entryway.  I painted the whole thing using stencils cut with my Silhouette.  I like the way it turned out, and I have plans to do at least one more for the rest of the year.  Maybe over time I will add other ones for other seasons of the year.
I ended up having to take the picture with a flash to show the colours of the wall and the canvas.  The entryway is north facing and we've had some dreary days so it's difficult to get a great picture.  I may update this when I have the opportunity to get a better, less flashy picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien