I added some pearls to the lace and threaded a piece of pale green ribbon. I wrapped this around the bottle. I then cut an ornate frame, and a second layer for the inside. I inked the frame with Willow Adirondack ink. I edged the inner layer with rhinestones. I then tied a large sheer bow with my Bow Easy. I placed a large red paper rose that I spritzed with Cranberry Shimmer Mist above the bow facing upward slightly. I wrapped the same pale green around the neck of the bottle and added three rhinestones to the ribbon at the front of the bottle. Lastly I created the bottle top out of a piece of chipboard. I layered the top with the same red cardstock spritzed with Glimmer Mist.Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Altered Milk Bottle
I added some pearls to the lace and threaded a piece of pale green ribbon. I wrapped this around the bottle. I then cut an ornate frame, and a second layer for the inside. I inked the frame with Willow Adirondack ink. I edged the inner layer with rhinestones. I then tied a large sheer bow with my Bow Easy. I placed a large red paper rose that I spritzed with Cranberry Shimmer Mist above the bow facing upward slightly. I wrapped the same pale green around the neck of the bottle and added three rhinestones to the ribbon at the front of the bottle. Lastly I created the bottle top out of a piece of chipboard. I layered the top with the same red cardstock spritzed with Glimmer Mist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.
Willemien