Thursday, March 10, 2011
Elephant Tail
I created this card for another round of card tag. I was asked to lift this card by Susan. I started with a brown card base and layered it with patterned paper from an Amy Butler Belle Mat Pad. I then printed and coloured the elephant tail digital stamp with Lyra artist pencils. I then took Adirondack Denim Acrylics to create the water droplets from his spout. I matted this image with green and pink card stock and centered it onto the base. I then cut a splash from blue card stock and adhered it above and below the image. Lastly I added three KaiserCraft pearls to the image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.
Willemien