I then cut it out using the Spellbinders Nesties 4. I lightly inked the edges while still in the die. I ran a piece of green card stock through the Cutlebug with the Kassie's Brocade folder. I wrapped it with a sheer purple Offray ribbon. I mounted the image using foam adhesive, then added a bow tied with the bow easy on top of the ribbon beside the image. I painted the photo corners with pearl paint, added them to the corners of the mat and mounted the whole thing on a white card base.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Crocus
I then cut it out using the Spellbinders Nesties 4. I lightly inked the edges while still in the die. I ran a piece of green card stock through the Cutlebug with the Kassie's Brocade folder. I wrapped it with a sheer purple Offray ribbon. I mounted the image using foam adhesive, then added a bow tied with the bow easy on top of the ribbon beside the image. I painted the photo corners with pearl paint, added them to the corners of the mat and mounted the whole thing on a white card base.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.
Willemien