For this card I used a Mo Manning digital image as well as the Kindred Creations Sweetie Pie Farm digital kit.
I printed the image onto X-Press It card stock, coloured it with Lyra artist pencils and Sansodor. I printed the papers from the Kindred Creations Sweetie Pie Farm kit as well as the a few star embellishments. I layered the blue striped paper over my card base then added a strip of the green dotted paper which I wrapped with a piece of knotted ribbon. I then used the Martha Stewart Deco Flowers PATP on the brown dotted paper and lined the inside with the star paper. I adhered it to the card using foam adhesive and slipped the ribbon knot through the brown card stock. I then also added the image which I cut out in a circle using foam adhesive. I added some swirls cut with a Marianne Designs die and the the stars from the kit to the top right hand corner. The stars were adhered using some more foam adhesive.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.
Willemien