Styles in Paper is a bit of misnomer as I don't create strictly with paper. I do create digitally as well and I also hope to be sharing some photography with you. I mainly love to create with paper though, and I hope to share with you my scrapbook pages, cards, altered items, and photography. My main goal is to inspire you and share my passions with you.
The contents of this blog are the property of Willemien Katerberg, unless credit is given to someone else. Please do not use my images or designs without my permission. If my creations inspire you please give me credit if you post them online or publish them elsewhere. You may not post my tutorials elsewhere or distribute my digital or GSD files in any form or fashion, they are for personal use only; please provide people with a link back to my blog instead. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Absolutely adorable photo!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi=)