Saturday, October 8, 2011

Vintage Postcard


I started by printing out some Kindred Creations digital papers Rainbow stripes and Damask.  I distressed them and layered them and sewed them together.  I printed out the postcard in green, stamp in red and Birdies Housework.  I matted the postcard with red card stock and stitched the layers together.  I added the coloured birdy tot he top left hand corner and the postage stamp ion the top right hand corner using foam adhesive.  I then wrapped the base with gold ribbon then mounted the postcard slightly angled on top.  I then tied a bow using the bow easy from the same ribbon adhered it to the bottom left hand corner, added two red roses, two leaves and a bunch of die cuts cut using the Martha Stewart twig punch.  Lastly I added some gold liquid pearls along the bottom of the postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien