Sunday, October 9, 2011

Woodland Trees


I chose to keep this card clean and simple.  I started with a white card base and rounded the edges.  I added another layer of red card stock which I covered with two patterned paper which I stitched together before adhering to the base.  I printed out the digital stamp and coloured it with Lyra artist pencils and Sansodor.  I added glitter to the snow on the ground and punched some circles from red metallic card stock to cover the ornaments on the tree.  I matted this with more red card stock, stitched around it and adhered it  to the patterned paper using foam adhesive.  I wrapped these layers with string that I glittered using white paint as my 'glue'.  I added a button to the string and tied the ends in a bow.  Next I cut decorative corner from metallic red card stock using a Spellbinders Parisian Accents die which I adhered under the image in the top left hand corner.  I printed out the Happy Holidays Sentiment and cut it out using a Spellbinders Labels 17 die and cut it in half inked the edges green and added some metallic card stock circles before  tucking it under the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien