Thursday, December 15, 2011

Retro Christmas Tree

I have a new card to share with you.  Kindred Creations Scrapbooking has two new digital kits out today, Retro Red Christmas Tree and Retro Green Christmas Tree.  These packs are wonderful for the digi scrapper, but also those who don't mind printing out their own paper, which I did.  I also used the Ornate Merry Christmas Title which I changed to a green colour (although the greens appear quite black in the photograph).  I cut the image out using a Spellbinders Labels 17.  I layered the Red Tree Top paper over white and dark green card stock and stitched them together.  I also took a strip of Green Retro Trees paper and stitched it across the lower half of the card front.  I then added the image using foam adhesive and finished it off with some Kaisercraft clear jewels in the top right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien