Friday, July 9, 2010

The Will to Walk

I created this card using another quote by Elegant WordArt. I printed it onto white card stock and inked the edges with black ink. I used some leftover pieces of 3BUGS Seeing Stars paper. I placed a piece of green from the backside of the papers leaving a small strip of the white base of the card showing. I then adhered a small piece of the star print paper, as well as the blue on the back on top of the green, inking all my edges in black as I went along. I then placed my quote on this. I finished it off by taking a black Doodlebug Paper Frill and adhering it along the edge of the quote opposite the star print paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien