Monday, July 12, 2010

Peace

























I created a series of mattes from 3 shades of brown card stock and adhered them to the base of the card. I then cut two crosses with my Spellbinders dies from cream card stock and embossed them. I also created a piece of word art using the font Shishoni brush for the verse and Scriptina for the word Peace in the background. I did the word Peace in the cream colour and the verse itself in a darker brown colour I had used on the card. I printed this out on white cardstock, and I adhered the verse and the crosses side by side on the matted card base, layer one cross under and one cross over so as not to interfere with the words of the verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien