Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dogwood bud


I used a roll of shipping wrap for the craft paper on this card, but to be honest it is a terrible colouring medium.  I printed the Dogwood Bud digi onto the craft paper and coloured it using Lyra pencils.  I layered it with pink card stock and another layer of craft stitching through the 2 craft layers, and finally adhering it to the white card base.  Lastly I added some Stickles to the flower stamen and a pink bow to the lower right hand side of the card to finish it off.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Willemien! We are thrilled to have that you are joining our team this month at One Crazy Stamper!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien