Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tall Daisy

I started with a white base and layered it with green textured card stock and pink card stock that I ran through the Cuttlebug using the textile embossing folder.  I tried to do a little something more unique for my stitching.  I sewed the layers together with my sewing machine and placed white twine underneath the stitches.  I coloured the tall daisy using Lyra artist pencils and Sansodor, cut it out and mounted it in the card using foam adhesive.  Next I cut Label 4 from white and dark pink card stock, I stamped the Whimsy sentiment onto it and mounted it on the card using slightly thicker foam adhesive.  Lastly I added 2 pearls to the label to finish it off.

10 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful - love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will! What a beautiful card! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring on this....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, especially the embossed background, really makes the flowers POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. The flower looks great against the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card. Love the colours and texture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Will this is so elegant, love pink and green together what a great combi and the embossing works so well
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien