I started with a white base and layered it with green textured card stock and pink card stock that I ran through the Cuttlebug using the textile embossing folder. I tried to do a little something more unique for my stitching. I sewed the layers together with my sewing machine and placed white twine underneath the stitches. I coloured the tall daisy using Lyra artist pencils and Sansodor, cut it out and mounted it in the card using foam adhesive. Next I cut Label 4 from white and dark pink card stock, I stamped the Whimsy sentiment onto it and mounted it on the card using slightly thicker foam adhesive. Lastly I added 2 pearls to the label to finish it off.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous!! Amazing coloring!
ReplyDeleteSooo beautiful - love what you created.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower and great card.
ReplyDeleteWill! What a beautiful card! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the coloring on this....perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove your card, especially the embossed background, really makes the flowers POP!!
ReplyDeletePretty card :)
ReplyDeleteLovely card. The flower looks great against the embossed background.
ReplyDeleteawesome card. Love the colours and texture
ReplyDeleteHi Will this is so elegant, love pink and green together what a great combi and the embossing works so well
ReplyDeleteAnne
x