Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New year to you all.  I hope 2011 brings you health and happiness.  Here's a toast to you and yours!

We had a fabulous time bringing in the new year with friends.  In preparation for the celebration I made up a stack of wine glass collars.  I must say however that people didn't get what they were for, even if they absolutely loved how cute they were.   I did place a pen beside them so that the guests could write their name on them before they attached them to the glasses.  The hardest part of the project was picking all the little bits out after I cut them.  There is a slit to allow you to slip them around the stem.  If I remember next year I will whip up a file for some collars to use to bring in 2012... I didn't make this file until late yesterday and in reality I didn't choose to host the celebrations until the 30th when we learned of health problems for our would-be hosts (Thankfully they are doing well and even able to make it out for a while!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien