Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lily stems

I created this card for another round of card tag.  I printed the lily stems image and coloured it with Lyra pencils.  I actually coloured the image late in the evening in low light.  I came back the next morning and realized how terrible the colouring of the background was.  I tried smoothing it out a little.  It has a rustic feel to it now.  I cut a frame out of textured card stock and foam mounted it over the digital stamp.  To the left of the image I punched an edge using the Fiskars Sunburst border punch and added the clear KaiserCraft jewels.  Lastly I tied a bow using the Bow Easy from white satin ribbon and adhered it over the lily stems.

1 comment:

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien