Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Courtyard

I created another digital layout.  The left side was actually completed for a rendition of layout tag, although I had many more pictures I wanted to use so I turned it into a 2 page layout.  The pictures are from my mission trip to the Dominican Republic where we worked on an addition to a school that is attended largely by Haitian nationals who do not have the means to attend public schools.  One of the projects we did was to replace the inner courtyard, the playground/gymnasium/classroom for the school.  At completion there were plans to have another playground on the roof of the school, although we did visit an inner city school that did not have any out door space.  I still have not finalized how I want to do the journaling on this page which it most certainly needs.  I used the SFS Signature Collection by Jessica Dixon as well as some elements I created myself.  Again I kept the style simple because it reflects the nature of the mission trip I'm trying to document and how poor these people in the Dominican Republic were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien