Sunday, February 13, 2011

Peace

I created this card for another round of layout tag.  I was asked to lift this card by Becca.  I started with a white card base and layered it with brown card stock, blue card stock and brown and blue dotted patterned paper which I stitched together.  I then cut the shaped mat scalloped mat and the oval using the Silhouette.  I printed the text from John 14:27 on the oval.  I ran the shaped mat through the Cuttlebug using the Textile Texture embossing folder and added it to the base.  I matted the text with the blue scalloped oval and adhered it over the shaped mat using foam adhesive.  I cut a border and two shaped headers using the Silhouette. I layered them together and added a sheer blue bow using a jewel brad to the center of the header and adhered the whole thing along the top of the card using a double layer of foam adhesive.  I then added some Kaiser Craft pearls to the border as well as underneath the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien