Friday, February 18, 2011

Blue birds







I coloured the blue birds  stamp using Lyra artist pencils and mounted it on brown card stock.  The barbed wire was coloured using a silver gel pen.  I took a white card base and added a brown mat.  I took a piece of blue card stock and ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing Folder and inked the exposed white with blue ink, then stitched around it with brown thread.  I took a strip of Fancy Pants patterned paper and added a zig zag stitch along the sides with the same thread and layered it to the left hand side of the card front.  I then added some brown mini brads to the matted image, before mounting it on the front of the card with foam adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien