Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cameron and Munchkin

I've been meaning to post this layout for a while. I created this layout for layout tag February layout tag at Kindred Creations. I was asked to lift this layout by Andrea, so I definitely wanted to go digital as well, and work off her great style!
I created this layout in GIMP.  I used elements from a KC Challenge Freebie by Lisa Habisreutinger; I adjusted the colours to better suit this layout.  I also added the stitched notebook page element from my own Majestic India kit (again, altering the colours), ribbon, string, brads, tickets, and paw print brush.  I extracted the top from one of the pictures.  I used the fonts Glider Girls, My Nerd, and Harting 2 Ultra Light.   I love how this layout turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien