Thursday, April 7, 2011
I've decided to do another clear card. I cut out the word Shine with two mats from two of colours of card stock and layered them back together. I then mounted the word onto a label using foam adhesive.
I also coloured some plumeria flowers, printed them out and cut them out. I took the Spellbinders In Spades border die and cut two out from two of the colours of cardstock, as well as leaves from the greenest shade using the Martha Stewart twig punch. I started assembling the whole thing by edging a clear card base using mint Liquid Pearls (paint is easier to control and get on cleanly but I didn't have any in a coordinating colour). I then layered the ribbon around the card part way from the bottom, I only adhered until the front centre, but left it long enough so I could cut to length later.