Thursday, June 17, 2010

Calendar pages

As part of a swap I created these 2 calendar pages.
The first one I used an unmounted stamp, unfortunately it did not carry a manufacturers name when I purchased it. I coloured it with water colour pencils and a water pen. I placed it on a blue background that I ran through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. I cut out the word March with my Silhouette and placed it beside the image. Along the bottom I added a green card stock and used yellow ric rac to hold up the top half of the calendar. I rounded all the corners and left a white border all around.



The second one I used some leftover Fancy Pants paper and card stock to cover the base of the calendar. I then chose to change things up by adding the month along the bottom. I also added some stickles to help hold the calendar open. I added a layered flower to the card front along side which I placed the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien