Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Smile

I created another layout this week. Once again I went digital; the muffin toppers by JKCreations I found online were the perfect embellishments for this layout. I centered the picture on the page and added a dark blue mat I created, pulling the colours from the muffin toppers. I then took a brown from the muffin toppers and used that colour for the background of the layout. I then extracted 3 muffin toppers from the file and transferred them to the bottom right hand side of the layout and resized them so they would be slightly smaller. I added three white sticks to the muffin toppers and a bow created by Jessica Dixon that perfectly matched the blue in the muffin toppers. I then extracted the center of two more muffin toppers and used them to embellish the top right and bottom left of the page. I used the alphas in the Jessica Dixon's kit for the word Smile and the font Black Jack to create the word Sweet in white. I also used the same font for the date along the bottom left hand corner of the layout. I then finished up by adding dropped shadows to most of the layers, and adjusting the perspective on a few, to give realistic shadows to the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien