Friday, October 22, 2010

Becca's International Card Making Day sketch challenge

Becca, the owner of Kindred Creations offered up a Page Maps card sketch for her challenge in honour of International Card Making Day.

I created a base from white card stock and covered it in dark pink card stock.  I then layered on a piece white card stock edged on two sides with the Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace punch.  I then covered that with a piece of light pink card stock.  I placed a Kaiser Craft Paper Flower, covered with a pink button tied with a piece of narrow white satin ribbon tied in a bow.  I placed a circular washer of dark pink card stock under the flower, and pieces of Kaisercraft Rhinestone Flourishes around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien