Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Skateboarder Birthday Card

This card was for my nephew who just celebrated his 8th birthday.
I cut a star from white card stock and acetate.  Then I offset the shape twice to cut the star outline from white card stock, which I inked with green Adirondack ink, and cut the inner star from Around the Block Player 2 paper. I then cut the skateboarder from dark green card stock and  covered in Pewter Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist.  I adhered the green and red star onto the acetate star, and then the skateboarder on top of that.  I punched a hole in the left point of the star. I sewed the dark green button with twine to the white card stock and going through the punched hole of the acetate star, as well as sewing through the Jenni Bowlin Journaling Stars ticket. I add a green die cut 8 to the ticket.  Then a cut a strip of white card stock and shaped the ends.  I used a CTMH birthday sentiment, and dark green Adirondack ink to stamp the sentiment on the card stock and attached it to the lower points of the star allowing it to bulge slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien