Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Girl with Bunny

I also created a card for my little niece who also celebrated a birthday.

I took a white card stock base I layered it with pink card stock edged with fruit punch Stickles, then a layer of purple card stock embossed with the Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder, and the edges stitched with white thread.  I then layered a strip of white and pink card stock across the bottom half of the card.  I coloured the girl with bunny digital stamp (if you know where I may have picked this up please let me know) with artists pencils and Gamsol.  I then cut around the stamped image and adhered it to the card using foam adhesive squares.  I added pink rhinestone strips along the edges of the pink card stock strip.  I then stamped the Inque Boutique sentiment using Cool Peri Adirondack ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien