Thursday, October 21, 2010

International Card Making Day Challenge

I offered up a simple Challenge for International Card Making Day at Kindred Creations this year; it was to create a card using only 3 elements plus the card base.  A simple card for anyone who enjoys card making to grab a few minutes and create a card, or even simple enough for someone who has never made a card to try their hand at it.

I created this simple card using a brown cardstock base.  I ran a piece of light purple card stock through the Cuttlebug with Tim Holtz Damask embossing folder.  I tied a piece of sheer brown dotted ribbon into a bow using the Bow Easy  and  used a length of ribbon to tie it around the top half of the card.  I finished the card off by adding 3 light purple ribbon blossoms around the bow for an easy elegant card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien