Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We've got Class

I created this layout using the Die Cuts With A View Hittin' the Books 2 digital kit. I layer two of the papers over top of each other and stitched the right hand side using a zig zag stitch.  On the left hand side I added the green ribbon to which I added a buckle I created from a frame in the kit.  I added some bump mapping under the buckle to add realism to the ribbon.  I cut the title from another patterned paper in the kit.   I took buttons by Gunhild Storeid and covered them in patterned paper, and added them to the bottom left hand corner with a green ribbon bow also by Gunhild Storeid.  She also has some great cluster frames, one of which I turned on it's side and overlay with one of the patterned paper in the kit, and added pictures to it.  I then added my journaling using the font Kids First ABC.  Lastly I added the appropriate shadows to each layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien