Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Boy Baptism card

For this card I used a Mo Manning digital image as well as the Kindred Creations Sweetie Pie Farm digital kit.
I printed the image onto X-Press It card stock, coloured it with Lyra artist pencils and Sansodor.  I printed the papers from the Kindred Creations Sweetie Pie Farm kit as well as the a few star embellishments.  I layered the blue striped paper over my card base then added a strip of the green dotted paper which I wrapped with  a piece of knotted ribbon.  I then used the Martha Stewart Deco Flowers PATP on the brown dotted paper and lined the inside with the star paper.  I adhered it to the card using foam adhesive and slipped the ribbon knot through the brown card stock.  I then also added the image which I cut out in a circle using foam adhesive.  I added some swirls cut with a Marianne Designs die and the the stars from the kit to the top right hand corner.  The stars were adhered using some more foam adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien