Monday, January 23, 2012

Computer Guy Birthday card

I have to say Mo Manning has some incredible images for young boys, which are sometimes a little hard to find... and digi is so easy to buy in a pinch and work with that same day! Love that! I needed yet another birthday card for a young boy and this image suited him well.

I started by printing the Mo Manning digital image onto X-Press It card stock and colouring it with Lyra artist and Sansodor.  I then printed out some DCWV 300DPI digital papers.  I stitched them together with a card stock mat and layered them together.  I double matted the image.  I added three diamond eyelets onto the green paper and added some Liquid Pearls to the center of each eyelet.  I also added a photo turn to the top of the matted image.  I then adhhered the layers onto the white card base adding the image with foam adhesive.  Lastly I stamped a Whimsy stamped sentiment onto the yellow card stock with navy ink and added it to the top right hand corner of the image with more foam adhesive.

4 comments:

  1. I love these images too, Willemien, they are my favourite when I need a card for a boy! A very pretty card, gorgeous papers! Thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Mo's images for males of all ages are the best! I love your card! Great papers and layout. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great man card! This teenager is so representative:)
    Glad you could join us at Mo's thsi week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect card for that teenage boy, and a perfect CAS card and to me those are the hardest and you nailed it!!! Great job. Love the layout and the bright colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien