Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby Girl Baptism

I used another Mo Manning digital image and the coordinating Kindred Creations Cutie Pie Farm kit to match the Baby Boy Baptism card.
I started by printing the image onto X-Press it card stock and colouring it with Lyra artist pencils and Sansodor. I went over the lace of the dress with a Sakura Stardust glitter pen to add a little girly sparkle.  I printed the papers from the Kindred Creations Cutie Pie Farm kit.  I layered the pink striped paper over my card base then added a strip of the green dotted paper which I wrapped with  a piece of ribbon tied in a bow.  I then used the Martha Stewart Deco Flowers PATP on the brown dotted paper and lined the inside with the floral paper.  I adhered it to the card using foam adhesive and slipped the ribbon bow through the brown card stock.  I then also added the image which I cut out in a circle using foam adhesive.  I added some Prima flowers with Pearl and pearl stamen centers to the top right hand corner.  I punched and cut various leaves from the green dotted paper to finish off the floral arrangement.

1 comment:

  1. love the polka dot all around punched edge.

    B.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien