I used another Mo Manning digital image and the coordinating Kindred Creations Cutie Pie Farm kit to match the Baby Boy Baptism card.
I started by printing the image onto X-Press it card stock and colouring it with Lyra artist pencils and Sansodor. I went over the lace of the dress with a Sakura Stardust glitter pen to add a little girly sparkle. I printed the papers from the Kindred
Creations Cutie Pie Farm kit. I layered the pink striped paper over my card base then
added a strip of the green dotted paper which I wrapped with a piece
of ribbon tied in a bow. I then used the Martha Stewart Deco Flowers PATP on
the brown dotted paper and lined the inside with the floral paper. I
adhered it to the card using foam adhesive and slipped the ribbon bow
through the brown card stock. I then also added the image which I cut
out in a circle using foam adhesive. I added some Prima flowers with Pearl and pearl stamen centers to the top right
hand corner. I punched and cut various leaves from the green dotted paper to finish off the floral arrangement.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the polka dot all around punched edge.
ReplyDeleteB.