Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shower card

This was a super quick card I made.  Seriously I didn't get home from my shopping trip which included buying the shower gift until 7 pm and the shower was scheduled at 7:30.  I hadn't eaten (managed to grab a banana) and needed to change... I did arrive just a few minutes late but I think I still did great.
I quickly printed out the verse in purple onto cream card stock (which I'd had the fore site to find ahead of time).  While browsing through her registry I got the impression she liked purple, hence the purple colour.  I cut it using a Marianne Design die.  I took a cream KaiserCraft card base and lined it with the purple card stock.  I then adhered the verse.  I added some Prima flowers, added pearls to the centre punched some leaves from green card stock using a Nellie Snellen punch. Super quick and appreciated since I knew the brides mom was an avid scrapper, and it turns out so is the bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien