Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jean-Luc playing ball with Claude


I created this card for another round of card tag, and was given this card by Rhonda to lift.  I was inspired by the scalloped ovals and the bow along the bottom of the card.  I stamped the Stampavie image Jean-Luc playing ball with Claude onto oval white card stock and coloured it using Lyra artist pencils and inked the edges green.  I matted it with a blue scalloped oval and I stitched the layers together.  I took the same blue card stock and created a blue card base.  I then took a K&Co Hopscotch Designer Mat Pad sheet, distressed the edges and sewed around it.  Then I took another strip of paper, distressed it and sewed around it and  layered it over top.  I wrapped crocheted trim and green ribbon around the two layers and adhered on the back, then tied a bow using the bow easy with the green ribbon and adhered it to the center.  I then used the Spellbinders in Spades dies to cut corner pieces from another sheet of patterned paper and adhered them under the corners of the scalloped oval mat.  I then mounted these layers onto the patterned paper using foam adhesive, just above the bow.  I adhered it all to the base and added 4 KaiserCraft pearls to the corners of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien