Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wedding card

I managed to sneak in a card between the wedding ceremony and the reception (I did have a store bought card sitting around from before my card making days just in case).  The bridemaids were all in yellow, which is what I drew my colour inspiration from.  I started with a ready made base and added champagne Versamark ink to the edges.  I layered that with yellow card stock embossed with the Kassie's Brocade embossing folder.  I then cut and embossed another piece of white card stock with the Spellbinders Labels 18, then printed the verse on it, placed it back in the Spellbinders die and inked the edges it with more Champagne Versamark.  I mounted the label on the center of the card with foam adhesive and added KaiserCraft pearls to the corners.  I then added a floral arrangement to the bottom left hand corner.  I tied a sheer white bow using the bow easy, and used some flowers from the dollar store, pearl sprays from the wedding supply section, and leaves punched with the Martha Stewart Twig punch.  Clean, simple and elegant is just perfect for weddings.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully done, W. Love the soft yellow and your 'floral arrangment'. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien