Friday, May 20, 2011

Wood Post


I added the words Birthday Party to the sign.  I then printed it out in dark brown.  I coloured it with Lyra artist pencils and cut it out.  I then mounted it with foam on a cream coloured oval cut out with Spellbinders.  I created a dark pink card base and added patterned paper from the K&Co Sola Mat Pad which I stitched around.  I added a some crochet trim near the bottom of the card.  I then cut out another  piece of patterned paper using the Spellbinders Label 18, which I matted with brown card stock.  I mounted this on the card using foam adhesive and mounted the cream card stock on this.  Lastly I added a Zva rose and 2 rosebuds among leaves punched with the Martha Stewart twig punch and some pearly stamens to the bottom left hand corner and some pearls to the upper right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien