Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas cards 1

 I  have another Christmas card to share with you, it's a relatively simple one and I made quite a few of these.  I made 2 versions, I chose to use Luke 2:14 for the ones I sent to relatives in Holland.  I then used a  stamp from CTMH Everlasting Life set with the text from Isaiah 9:6.  I started with a Kaisercraft card base.  I then stamped/printed the text in red.  For the stamping I used Adirondack Watermelon ink.  I layered this with green card stock and another layer of white card stock edged with the Martha Stewart Doily edge punch.  I stitched them together with dark green thread and adhered it to the card base.  I punched three branches from green card stock with the Martha Stewart twig punch. I adhered them under the verse and added three red jewels for berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien