Thursday, December 9, 2010
I started by cutting a pillow box from white card stock which I then ran through the Cuttlebug with the Holly Ribbons folder. I then stitched a piece of red card stock that I edged with the Martha Stewart Doily edge punch to the front of the box and trimmed the edges to the shape of the box. I then glued the box together. Using foam adhesive I then layered on three pieces of Holly from the Christmas holly, a die cut label, and digital bird image, together with triple looped kitchen string. The digital stamps were coloured with Lyra pencils and the label was run through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
Labels: altered arts