Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Noel Charity

I created this card for another round of card tag.  I was asked to lift this card by Dawn.  I started off with the Stampavie Noel Charity Stamp that I coloured with Lyra pencils and gel pens.  I layered that with green card stock as well as white card stock edged with the  Fiskars lace border punch, stitching it all together with white thread.   Next I grabbed a white card base and cut a red and white mat slightly smaller.  I took two patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Dear Santa 8x8 pad and added them over the white mat and stitched  the three layers together and adhered it to the base.  I then adhered the stamped image to the top right hand corner of the card.  I dressed it up by printing the holly, colouring it with the Lyra pencils and  stardust pen and adhered it to the top left hand side of the stamped image with foam adhesive.  Lastly I added three red Kaisercraft pearls to the holly for the berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien