Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holly Wreath



I created this card using a digital holly candle image.  I layered numerous copies of the holly with the candle image to create an advent wreath.  I printed the image and coloured it with Lyra artist pencils.  I added some dimension to the berries using glossy accents and cut it out.  I started wit a standard quarter fold base and layered it with green and red inked mats which I double stitched together for a bold stitch.  I added another white layer which I ran through the Cuttlebug with the Holly Ribbons folder.   I added gold photo corners to two corners.   I then took a strip of card stock and edged it with the Fiskars Lace border punch and inked it the same green and placed it to the left side of the card  I wrapped white satin ribbon over the centre of this strip. I added the stamped image using foam adhesive then added a bow tied with the bow easy under the image.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the texture and layering on this Willemien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wreath, Willemien! So much depth and wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The is an beautiful card!!!! Love the embossed paper, punched and punched strip in the background to a beautiful wreath. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien