Friday, March 25, 2011

Bold Damask

Kindred Creations has had a Deal of the Day blog for almost 2 years now.  Recently however Kindred Creations has started adding a weekly Digital Deal of the Week to satisfy all those digital and hybrid crafters as well as those who like to print their own papers.

This week the Digital Deal of the Week is this Bold Damask paper kit.  Aren't they just awesome!  The best part is that you can pick up this paper pack for only $1!  You can always pick up some of the past Deals of the Week in the Kindred Creation Store at prices that are still very reasonable.



 Last night I quickly whipped up a card for the reveal of this weeks kit.  I thought these papers would be awsome to print out and use to create a card.  I printed out portions of two of the papers onto white cardstock.  (Even the B&W papers would be awesome to print onto coloured card stock for a change!)  I created an 8 1/2" x 3 2/3" card base and inked the edges with black ink.  I then took an 8"x3 1/3" piece of the black and white paper which I also inked and adhered it over the base.  I then took a 3x3 2/3" piece of red patterned paper and added a strip of white card stock edged with the Martha Stewart eyelet lace border punch.  I then tied a bow from black satin ribbon using the bow easy and wrapped the card stock layers with the black ribbon and topped with the bow.  I adhered this over the base.  A quick and simple card that's perfect for many occasions, with this elegant paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien