Thursday, March 10, 2011

Elephant Tail

I created this card for another round of card tag.  I was asked to lift this card by Susan.  I started with a brown card base and layered it with patterned paper from an Amy Butler Belle Mat Pad.  I then printed and coloured the elephant tail digital stamp with Lyra artist pencils.  I then took Adirondack Denim Acrylics to create the water droplets from his spout.  I matted this image with green and pink card stock and  centered it onto the base.  I then cut a splash from blue card stock and adhered it above and below the image.  Lastly I added three KaiserCraft pearls to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien