Monday, March 7, 2011

Flowers in the window

  I used the window digital stamp and Flower and Vase digital stamp. I took the flower and duplicated it twice to create a bunch of flowers and placed it on the window sill.  I then printed it and coloured it with Lyra artist pencils and cut it out.  I took a dark brown card base and layered a piece of Basic Grey Olivia Sydney patterned Paper over it.  I also took a strip of Basic Grey Olivia Emma patterned Paper.  I edged it with a strip of white card stock on which I used a Fiskars Sunburst border punch and stitched the edges with white thread.  I wrapped it with a piece of sheer white ribbon, and added a bow tied with the bow easy near the top.  I adhered this strip slightly to the left of center of the card base.  I then used foam adhesive to mount the window under the bow.  To finish it off I added three Kaiser Craft pearls to the patterned paper strip under the window.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and your window looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the set up of the flowers in front of the window; wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you created, the flowers look so pretty!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien