I used the window digital stamp and Flower and Vase digital stamp. I took the flower and duplicated it twice to create a bunch of flowers and placed it on the window sill. I then printed it and coloured it with Lyra artist pencils and cut it out. I took a dark brown card base and layered a piece of Basic Grey Olivia Sydney patterned Paper over it. I also took a strip of Basic Grey Olivia Emma patterned Paper. I edged it with a strip of white card stock on which I used a Fiskars Sunburst border punch and stitched the edges with white thread. I wrapped it with a piece of sheer white ribbon, and added a bow tied with the bow easy near the top. I adhered this strip slightly to the left of center of the card base. I then used foam adhesive to mount the window under the bow. To finish it off I added three Kaiser Craft pearls to the patterned paper strip under the window.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a pretty card and your window looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove your card and the set up of the flowers in front of the window; wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLove the scene you created, the flowers look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jodi =)