Saturday, September 11, 2010

Card tag

I created this card for a round of card tag where I was given this card by Merrilee as inspiration.I started with a white quarter fold card stock base and covered the front in yellow card stock.  I then took the Martha Stewart floral vines punch along the bottom edge of the card.  Then I cut a piece of Karen Neuburger Celebrate stitched glitter stripe paper.  I adhered it to the top half of the card leaving the same amount of space at the top and sides. I added a piece of K&Company Smitten adhesive paper ribbon inked with watermelon Adirondack ink along the bottom edge of the patterned paper the entire width of the card.  I tied a bow from white 21/8" satin ribbon and adhered it on top of the paper ribbon.  I placed a yellow Crafts mulberry rose flower on top of it.  I then used the Martha Stewart twig punch to punch a few leaves from light green card stock and tucked three of them under the rose.  I finished it up by adding a piece from the KaiserCraft Heart border rhinestone flourishes to the top right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien