Thursday, September 16, 2010

Paper folding

This is a quick post to share some paper folding elements I created for a swap.  I used Karen Neuburger Celebrate stitched glitter stripe and glitter posies patterned paper.  For the butterflies I used these directions.  I punched the sides of the rectangle with a Martha Stewart doily edge punch before folding.  I then added two sprays of pearl spray (I pushed the second pearl up to the first) and glued it to the body for antlers, then placed four KaiserCraft pearls to create a dimensional body.  For the flowers I used these directions, using two different sized circles.  I added a pink jewel brad to the center of each flower.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful paper folded butterflies and blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can we find the actual instructions for making the butterflies? They are so beautiful, is there a website or something on Youtube that I could watch to learn how you made them? Thanks,
    Lerita

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeRita, the links to the directions I used are in the post. (look for the words 'these directions')

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien