Friday, September 10, 2010

So Sorry

I created this card using a KaiserCraft blue card base.  I then cut a piece of white card stock slightly smaller than the base and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Victoria embossing folder.  At the bottom I placed a piece of scrap Fancy Pants patterned paper.  I cut a scalloped mat out of coordinating blue card stock using the Silhouette.  I printed a digital stamp by Angelique Kramer aka Sliekje  and coloured it using Lyra fine art pencils.  I added the sentiment using a sparkly blue gel pen.  I added the matted stamped image just above the patterned paper.  I tied a bow from blue satin 1" ribbon using my bow easy and adhered it to the same ribbon I placed on the crease of the patterned paper and stamped image.  I inked, shaped and layered two card stock flowers I purchased from Dollarama and added a Kaisercraft pearl to the center.  I punched, inked and shaped two leaves using the Martha Stewart rose leaf punch and added them under the flower.  I then glued the flower with leaves under the bow of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien