Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blog Candy

Hi everyone
This post will remain at the top of my blog until November 24th.
I thought I would offer up some blog candy.  I've gone through my stash and found some things to share with one of my lucky followers.  I have 12 large paper roses, 10 smaller ones, 6 dozen ribbon roses in 2 sizes, 7 mirror embellishments, 4- 2ft of trim, 4- 2ft of ribbon, 4- 3 ft of ric rac, and a CTMH stamp set with a small block.

So you have until the 24th to sign up as my follower.

I will draw an entry from all my blog followers on the 25th (Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends that day), and put in an extra entry if that leads to your blog where you've posted about my blog candy. Please provide a link back to this post in your blog.   Good luck to all my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien