Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Especially For You


I created this easel card for my sister in law who really enjoys my cards.   I started this card by creating a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" portrait orientation easel card base.  I edged the front and the inside with water colour crayons and lined them with white card stock.  I then took some patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers White Out line, which cut, embossed and stitched the edges of. On the inside I only covered 2/3rds of the white card stock.  I then took a strip from the back of the same paper, embossed and stitched the edges of it as well and edged it with white card stock punched with the Martha Stewart Doily-lace edge

punch.  For the front of the card I stamped Stampavie Rosalie's Bicycle stamp which I  coloured with Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and Sansodor.  I then embossed and stitched the edges, and matted to a scalloped base, and adhered with foam adhesive.  I dressed up the the bottom corner of the stamped image with a yellow flower and burgundy blossoms centered with a green rhinestone.  I then tucked in a few leaves punched with the Martha Stewart twig punch and some rhinestone flourishes.  For the inside I cut a circle, stamped it with the Art Warehouse Memories Interactive stamp and printed the sentiment on it, matted with a scalloped circle mat, and also adhered with foam adhesive.  I tied a yellow bow with the bow easy and adhered it beside the sentiment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments I receive. I blog to share my creations for your enjoyment.
Thanks so much, and please come back again.

Willemien